What's the purpose of this free workshop? And why Agilos?
We want to let you experience the power of self-service visualization. Agilos is Qlik’s largest Elite Partner in Belgium & Luxemburg. As a leading provider of innovative BI expertise and solutions, we want to share the experience we’ve acquired during our various projects and share with you how easy it is to build a fully functional business discovery application.
What will you learn?
- What is associative navigation
- The added value of Qlik Sense compared to excel or a query tool
- How to gain insight in your data with just a few clicks
- How to create and adapt simple visualizations in Qlik Sense
- How to easily associate multiple data sources
- How to define calculations using the user-friendly expression editor
- How to represent and interact with data on Bar charts, Pie charts, Line charts, Scatter plots, Tree maps, KPI gauges, Pivot tables, Geographic maps
- How to extend your Qlik Sense interface with other visualization types
- How to easily integrate Qlik Sense visuals in interactive stories and in external web sites
Here are some examples of visuals that you will create yourself in this workshop, without any programming:
Thursday 12 October, 2017
- 9:30 - Welcome Coffee
- 9:45 - Qlik Sense Workshop
- 12:30 - Network Drinks
Agilos - Almaplein 3, Place de l'Alma - 1200 Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
This workshop will be given in English, but we'll be able to handle your questions in Dutch or French if you would prefer.